Our garden & House can use your help.
Gather your group to help Hospitality House maintain its grounds & facilities, making it a comfortable place for patients & their caregivers.
For questions about House or garden projects, contact us at (704) 376-0060 ext. 204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum group size: 5 people
- Maximum group size: 15 people
- Dress comfortably for the weather & bring sunscreen, bug spray, & a water bottle. Masks are required to enter the House for restroom use.
- HHOC will provide all necessary equipment & instruction unless otherwise noted, but you may contact us if you would like to donate any supplies needed (mulch, plants, tools, etc.).
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- HHOC may cancel outdoor volunteer activities in the event of inclement weather.
- Minimum group size: 4 people
- Maximum group size: 8 people
- All group members must be over the age of 18.
- Projects vary by need, but include deep cleaning guest rooms & common spaces.
- HHOC will provide all necessary equipment & instruction.
- Dress comfortably & bring a water bottle. Masks are required at all times inside the House.