Volunteers are an important part of our team and help us in many ways. We couldn’t assist the number of families in the way we are able to without this support. We rely on volunteers to help us offer the best experience possible for our guests who are experiencing such a difficult time. If you’re interested in volunteering with a group, click here for Group Opportunities.
House Hosting Volunteers
- Answer general questions about HHOC
- Greet new guests and volunteer groups
- Receive and put away in-kind donations
- Give house tours to guests and visitors
- Must be 18 years or older
Facilities and Organization Volunteers
- Put away and organize clean linen
- Rotate and organize pantry items
- Keep storage closets tidy
- Must be 16 years or older with written parental consent
- Help maintain house cleanliness
For more information, contact our Community Engagement Coordinator via email.
For the opportunity to become a volunteer, please complete the volunteer application.