Volunteers are an important part of our team and help us in many ways. We couldn’t assist the number of families in the way we are able to without this support. We rely on volunteers to help us offer the best experience possible for our guests who are experiencing such a difficult time.
- Answer general questions about HHOC
- Greet new guests and volunteer groups
- Receive and put away in-kind donations
- Give house tours to guests and visitors
- Help maintain house cleanliness
- Must be 18 years or older
- Put away and organize clean linen
- Rotate and organize pantry items
- Keep storage closets tidy
- Must be 15 years or older
For more information, contact Sophia Zon via email.
To the opportunity to become a volunteer, please complete the volunteer application.