Hospitality House is Open
Hospitality House is operating with no occupancy restrictions for our guest rooms. Guests are asked to abide by our COVID-19 guidelines and take necessary precautions while inside the House.
Volunteer individuals or groups are invited to cook meals or participate in House or gardening projects. At this time, mask usage inside the facility is optional.
Our COVID-19 preventative measures include:
- Coronavirus screenings for all guests
- Required vaccination for all staff
- Extensive cleaning and disinfecting of the facility
- Optional mask usage in common areas
- Air purifiers in common areas and some guest rooms
- Individually portioned meals (no buffet or family style service)