- The House has on hand needed supplies, including hand sanitizer, disinfectant, and gloves;
- Janitorial partners will continue daily cleaning services with additional attention to high-touch surfaces;
- Increased screening of patients/caregivers, individual volunteers, and staff based on hospital-directed guidelines;
- Suspension of all group volunteer activities on site (specific information regarding that is forthcoming for those who are impacted);
- Employees with symptoms of illness are asked to stay home;
- Coordination with our hospital partners to ensure that we have open communication to ensure correct information as this situation unfolds.
How To Help:
While Hopsitality House of Charlotte keeps a stock of necessary supplies on hand, we are welcoming donations for certain items that we are using more frequently during this time. Please consider helping us replenish our supply of:
- Disinfecting wipes, sprays, and solutions
- Hand soaps and sanitizers
- Paper towels
- Dinner napkins
- Disposable plates, cups, and utensils
These items can be donated using our Amazon and Target wishlists, grocery delivery services (ie. Instacart), or by scheduled drop off at the House. Items can be shipped to 1400 Scott Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28203.
Additional ways to donate:
Hospitality House of Charlotte
1400 Scott Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28203
If you would prefer to make a credit card donation over the phone, please contact the Development Team at 704.376.0060.