A homemade meal can make a difference.
Enjoying a meal together allows patients & families to relax, connect with other guests, & feel the support of our community. Bring your group to cook at Hospitality House, meet our guests, & know you have brightened someone’s day.
For questions about meal preparation, contact us at (704) 376-0060 ext. 204 or email@example.com.
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 6 people.
- Plan for approximately two hours to cook, portion meals, & clean up.
- All participants are required to wear face masks at all times.
- We welcome volunteers of all ages, but children under the age of 18 must be accompanied be a responsible adult.
- You may cook onsite using HHOC’s equipment or offsite for meal delivery. Please review the meal guidelines below.
- An HHOC representative will talk about our mission & answer any questions that your group might have.
- Prepare enough for 20 guests.
- Plan a menu that can be individually portioned, refrigerated, & reheated — buffet service is not permitted.
- HHOC will provide containers for group use, but you can bring your own or shop our wish lists to help keep these items stocked.
- Volunteers are responsible for portioning, labeling, & placing meals in the House refrigerator for guests to enjoy at their convenience.
- We ask that volunteers clean & put away all used equipment prior to departure.
- Please bring ALL ingredients needed to prepare your meal.
- HHOC has a fully equipped kitchen including pots, pans, utensils, microwave, stove, & oven, but bring any specialty equipment needed.
- Remember your face mask!
- Please note that HHOC is an alcohol-free facility.